Mother's Day: Sloppy kisses and tight neck hugs. Pancakes in bed with a side of snuggles and giggles. A cheery little crayon-colored card, presented with a proud smile. These are my favorite Mother's Day memories!
As a Mom, I can confidently say this about mothers: above anything else, we love our families. Is there any better gift you can give than a lasting celebration of her family?
I will be the first to say that the memories we build are the most priceless gifts for any mother. But if you choose to celebrate Mother's Day with a tangible gift, choose something that will melt her heart. Flowers and plants are lovely. A day at the spa is heavenly. But here are 7 reasons why personalized family jewelry will be her favorite.
- A lot of time and thought goes into it. This is a creative gift that you didn't just run out and grab a few days ahead of time! She'll feel so special that you were thinking of her weeks before the day.
- It's meaningful. It represents the greatest loves of her life, which are more valuable than the silver or jewels that go into it.
- It's personal. It's more than just 'mom jewelry'. With the names and birthstones of her loved ones, it's meant to be worn by no one else but her.
- It's a keepsake that will last forever. She will have this gift 10, 20, 50 years from now, and its value will never decrease.
- She can wear it every day. It's versatile enough to be worn on casual days with jeans and a t-shirt, or dressed up for a night out.
- Her friends will admire it! OK let's be honest - the day after Mother's Day, we compare. She'll brag about this one!
- It celebrates her as a mom - and that's what the day is all about.